banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tara & Eric - Photos Released on Pictage!

The slideshow was just a teaser! All of the wedding photos are now available for viewing on my lab partner's website, Pictage.com. To view the photos, click here and either register for a new account, or if you have pre-registered, enter your login and password information. As a special gift, when you register, I will send you a gift certificate which you can use towards the purchase of prints. If you have registered, but haven't received a gift certificate, check your junk mail to make sure it didn't get caught! Or send me an email and I'll make sure one gets sent out to you right away!

Thank you all for viewing the wedding photos! I enjoyed meeting all of you at Tara & Eric's wedding and I hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net