banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Introducing Custom Designed Fine Art Coffee Table Books


I am so excited to offer these fine art coffee table books, I just couldn't wait to share them with you! They are gorgeous, yummy hard bound books with a slipcover and custom box, laminate pages (so they don't tear easily), and completely custom designed. They come in a wide variety of square sizes - from 5x5 to 10x10. Here is the most recent design I did using photos of 2 adorable sisters! Check out the whole design here!






4 comments:

Kristin Greenlee said...

Jessica! This a yummy design! I'm so inspired. I've got to start using more design elements in my albums! I'm sure the family just loves this book! I especially dig the fun use of stripes! Great job!
Kristin (www.kristingreenlee.com)

Chad Franz said...

Cool idea! I love the shots!!! Beautiful work!

Lauren Cohn-Frankel said...

I LOVE the artwork in these. You have a really great sense of color and the ones you chose for this shoot are really perfect--playful feeling.

Zoƫ said...

So cute! I wouldn't know how to make all the graphic flowers and such you have!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net