banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Friday, February 9, 2007

It's cold outside....

Brrr! It's sooo cold outside! Today, I was almost blown away - I thought I was going to have to hold on to a telephone pole to keep my feet on the ground. Not that I don't love winter... I really love snowy days and I'm hoping that snow storm they are calling for next Tuesday is a big one! But I'm from Cleveland originally, and these little flurries barely qualify as snow!

Anyway, I thought, what better way to banish away the cold than to brighten up my computer screen with some images of spring! So, I pulled out some of my favorites and then I thought I'd share them with you too!

Have a cup of cocoa and think warm thoughts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did I know you were from Cleveland??? Wow...I am from Akron-Canton, Jessica. I knew we had something magical going on....

blog design: www.brianmedia.net