banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, August 24, 2009

First session of a Year-in-the-Life Family Portrait Package :: Candy Cane City, Chevy Chase, Maryland



I was so excited to finally meet Elizabeth & Mohammed and their adorable children for our family portrait session. It is the first of 4 sessions included in their Year-in-the-Life package. I just love being able to document a family over the course of a year.





Our first session took place at
Candy Cane City in Chevy Chase. It was so fun running around and capturing the kids having so much fun, despite the hot weather.







These EYES! Can you get over them?!



















More of my favorites in the
Slideshow!

1 comment:

Sarah Hodzic said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.
I love the one of the youngest being thrown up in the air, you caught that moment just at the right time! Awesome!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net