banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Nicole and Kelley :: Sneak Peak! :: Linganore Winecellars at Berrywine Plantations



A quick sneak peak from Nicole and Kelley's commitment ceremony on Saturday at Linganore Winecellars at Berrywine Plantations. It turned out to be a beautiful day after storms all morning.











More pics and slideshow to follow!

UPDATE: SLIDESHOW NOW ONLINE HERE! More favorites and new blog post to come...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Jessica blogging! I LOVE the dress!!!! SO stunning! Beautiful light as well! Can't wait to see more.

Sarah Hodzic said...

Jess these are GORGEOUS!!!!!! WOW!
What a beautiful day and such beautiful women! Lovely lovely lovely.

I can't wait to hear more and see more images.
Congratulations to Kelley and Nicole!

Loren & Rachel said...

Excellent shots, Jessica! We need more weddings (not just commitment ceremonies) like that!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Love that last one!! Great work, Jess.

Cindy said...

These are wonderful!
Brings back memories of my own civil union. My partner and I went to Vermont in the fall for a small family ceremony.
I wish I lived somewhere gay marriage was legal so there would be more opportunities for me to photograph same sex unions.

Susan Solo said...

Aw, these are so beautiful! They are both absolutely gorgeous. And It's really great to see your images again. I've missed reading your blog!

Lisa Stein said...

Beautiful photos! So fun to see a traditional dress with two women, beautiful event.

blog design: www.brianmedia.net