banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sneak Peek! Bhavna and Corey are Married!

Just a quick sneak peek at some of the images from this weekend's three day celebration of Bhavna & Corey's wedding in California.

I had so much fun with you guys! Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

Check back here to see more images and the slideshow this week!













4 comments:

Emily Holubowich, Founder said...

Jess. These images are amazing! I think they're your best yet. I can't wait to see more. Good to have you back!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - those mehndi designs are gorgeous! Nice shot! This wedding looks amazing and so colorful...I can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

I just love, love, love the look Bhavna's mom is giving her during the wedding ceremony! I'm going to start crying all over again!

Anonymous said...

Jessica - I love the pictures you took of us all weekend long and I have only seen 0.5% of them! :) You are amazing - thank you for capturing the love and joy of our wedding.

blog design: www.brianmedia.net