banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Michelle and Ben :: The Slideshow!

I had such a wonderful time at Michelle and Ben's wedding and I'm so thrilled to share the slideshow!

Every detail was perfect. From the gorgeous flowers to the delicious and beautifully presented food to the amazing band, Escapade. Everything was just amazing!


Thank you to all the amazing vendors!

Emily H Events
Hoffman & Co., Caterers, 410.764.6100
Beth Tfiloh Synagogue
Flowers & Fancies
Table Toppers, 410.769.9339
Select Event Rentals
Escapade, Bialek's Music
Janet Kuperstein, Music trio, 410.560.2040
Steven Fox, Videography, 410.444.3888
Corporate Sedan Services

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, Jess, those details are STUNNING

wonderful, wonderful images

your clients are going to be thrilled!

~wj

Unknown said...

What a SPECTACULAR dress!!!!!

Sarah Hodzic said...

Jess, these details shots are just delicious! What an awesome wedding, and you did the best job capturing it all!

You rocked it as usual!
:D

blog design: www.brianmedia.net