banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jodie and Steve :: The Slideshow!

I'm so excited to share the slideshow from Jodie and Steve's wedding. Thank you so much for including me in your day.

I also want to give a big thank you to
Anne Brinker of Anne Brinker Events. She did a phenomenal job coordinating this wedding. Annie, it was such a pleasure working with you!

The details were amazing - from the flowers to the wonderful pieces Jodie picked out for the table center pieces. Everything tied together so beautifully.






And special thanks to Jodie and Steve's amazing vendors:

Anne Brinker Events
Chris Dunn, Classical Guitar Ceremonies, Inc.
Company Flowers
Wayne Wilentz Trio
Fort C.F. Smith Park
Main Event Caterers
L&A Tent Rentals
Make up by France LaTremoliere -(202) 210-3177



SLIDESHOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great images, Jessica.

The details are wonderful, great emotion, perfect moments

Your work is always great, and keeps getting better and better.

~wj

Cindy said...

Very fun capture! I loved their e-session and their wedding images are beautiful too! I agree with WJ.... the details and emotions you captured were perfect!

*Cindy*

blog design: www.brianmedia.net