banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Jodie and Steve :: Engaged!




It was such a pleasure hanging out with Jodie and Steve last Saturday for their engagement session. We met at Mears Marina and had a great time getting to know each other and of course, taking lots of pictures!

I just love engagement photo sessions! It's so nice to get a chance to hang out with the couple, relax and get to know each other.


Jodie and Steve are getting married in a few short weeks and I'm thrilled to be photographing their wedding at Fort C.F. Smith Park.


















Check out the SLIDESHOW for more!


I had so much fun getting to know you both! Thanks for the hot cocoa!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh! Jodie is simply STUNNING!

Sarah Hodzic said...

Jess, you did a great job!
Photographing on a boat is no easy task! Images look wonderful, couple looks very happy and in love! :D

Great work!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net