banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jeffrey, the Super Fundraiser


I had the opportunity to photograph my friend, Jeffrey Krauthamer, for a special page in the annual Jewish Foundation for Group Homes (known as JFGH) Gala Program Book. JFGH is an amazing program which enhances the independence and quality of life for adults with disabilities. Jeffrey is a participant in the JFGH Apartment Program and each year he sells advertisements in the annual gala program book to area businesses and collects donations for JFGH. Since 2004, Jeffrey has raised over $25,000 for JFGH. This year alone he raised nearly $11,000.

The special guest at this year's JFGH Annual Gala is Hootie & the Blowfish and will be held at the Music Center at Strathmore on October 30, 2007. To find out more information or to attend the Gala, visit JFGH's website for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a hunka hunka burnin love

blog design: www.brianmedia.net