banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Family Portraits on the go!


From time to time, I hear from blog readers and friends and relatives of clients who live outside of the DC area that they would love to have a portrait session, if only I lived in ___[fill in the blank]____. So, as the holiday season is approaching, I thought I'd let everyone know when I'm traveling and have openings for sessions.

In October, I am heading up to Massachusetts to visit my sister in Boston and to shoot Emily & Carl's wedding in Falmouth. So, if you or anyone you know is looking for family portraits while I'm in town, I am available for portrait sessions October 7th & 8th in Boston and October 11th in the Cape Cod area.

Since this trip is part work and part vacation, I will only be scheduling 1 session per day. If you are interested in booking a session, just drop me a note to let me know and I'll get you scheduled.

The rest of my fall schedule is filling up as well, so if you are in the DC Area, book your date soon to guarantee your desired date and time!

2 comments:

Sarah Hodzic said...

What a great time to travel North Jess!
Have a blast, and good luck with all the shoots, not that you need it.

If you are up north and have time for a session with Jess, BOOK NOW, it will be the best this you do for yourself this year.

Grazier Photography said...

Hey give a shout out when you're in Boston, if you have free time. It would be a ton of fun to see you! Enna

blog design: www.brianmedia.net