banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Super Cute Family Session at Glen Echo Park



Meet my friends, Sara, Kevin, McCarthy and Elizabeth. We had a great time with a Mother's Day session at Glen Echo Park. Glen Echo is by far one of my favorite places for a photography session.



I love this series of McCarthy!

Elizabeth was one week away from her first birthday. Isn't she the cutest?!






















Check out more of my favorites in the SLIDESHOW!

2 comments:

Sarah Hodzic said...

Oh my gosh, those kids are SUPER cute.
Looks like a fun time at Glen Echo, I love that place!

Great work Jess. I love how you always capture kids being so joyful!!

shawnreeder said...

What a happy family! You captured their essence so well.

blog design: www.brianmedia.net