banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jennifer and Tony :: Engaged!



In March, when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, I met up with Jennifer and Tony for their engagement session. We started out at the World War II Memorial at sunrise and worked our way to the Tidal Basin.

Here are a few of my favorite images.












I think the one below has a magical feel to it... I just love it.




Jennifer and Tony will be married next spring, when the cherry blossoms are in bloom again.

More of my favorites can be seen in the Slideshow!

Up next... Kim and Kamal's engagement session - also during cherry blossom time, but this time from the FDR and Jefferson Memorials.

1 comment:

Sarah Hodzic said...

Yay Jess! Great to see you posting again!
Looks like a fun couple. Great job!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net