banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sneak Peek! Jessica and Borin:: Married!











Jessica and Borin's wedding yesterday at Musket Ridge was simply stunning! Check back for the full post, more pictures and of course, the slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors on these, Jess! The warm, golden tones totally suit the event. And that last one is my favorite - so classic!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net