banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome Baby Reagan!



Baby Reagan was just four days old for her first photo shoot! So tiny and sweet and surrounded by so much love.

Big brother Andrew...






Baby Reagan already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger...





And of course there is nothing like a mommy and her new baby girl.



I love this one of the whole family together.




I designed Baby Reagan's birth announcements too.
(Photographers: Check out DesignAglow for the cute pink and green pattern on the front of the card and for always amazing inspiration and great resources!)


And of course, more of my favorites can be seen here in the slideshow!

3 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

These are great Jess! And thanks for the birth announcement inspiration - I'm always looking for that. I missed seeing you at PartnerCon but hope things are going well! xo

Mandy Hank said...

Oh how sweet- it wasn't too long ago I brought my baby Reagan home from the hospital, it feels like yesterday but really was 4 1/2 years ago- I love the name. Adorable pics of the family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! And I LOVE your announcement designs! Gorgeous.

blog design: www.brianmedia.net