banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fundraiser to support Rock Creek Forest Elementary School PTA

I wanted to take a quick minute and let you all know about a great auction on Ebay to benefit the Rock Creek Forest Elementary School PTA. Check out the listings for lots of fun things, including toys, cookbooks, clothes, and services.

When you are browsing the auction listings, you might recognize one donation... I am happy to announce that I donated an amazing package to the auction - the winning bidder will receive my "Year In the Life" package. It's so fun to document a family with 4 separate portrait sessions throughout a year. If you have a new baby, it's a great way to document baby's first year. And if your kids are a bit older, it's a great way to capture different activities and traditions that are special to your family. The package includes a custom designed coffee table book highlighting the year and a slideshow from each session.

And the best part of all - 100% of the proceeds go to support the Rock Creek Forest Elementary School PTA.

The auction is on from now until May 13. I'm so excited to meet the lucky family who wins this package!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE A BID!

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net