banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A family that plays together

I always look forward to portrait sessions with the Story family. They always have so much fun together! And there is always so much love between them.

Johnna coordinated the KNS Fundraiser this year and she did such an amazing job! Thank you! I appreciate you and all the work you did coordinating the families and spreading the word about the event.









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww..... The mom/daughter photo is my FAVORITE!

MattDJ said...

Love the genuine feel to your photos Jessica! Glad I came across your info on OSP. Keep it up!!

Liene Stevens said...

what an adorable and fun family!

Mel said...

Awesome session, full of personality!

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Loved viewing your work, you have an amazing eye for capturing that moment!

Mary said...

fun! love playground photos, even with adults, it makes their silly side come out.

blog design: www.brianmedia.net