banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Portraits from Day 1 of the KNS Fundraiser!



Bonnie & Bill had me photograph their family last year during the 2006 KNS Fundraiser and I was thrilled to see them and their 3 children, Elyssa, Alan and Julia again this year.

Here are few favorites from their session!





SLIDESHOW!

Bonnie told me that last year they ordered pictures from their session and gave them as Christmas gifts to family. I think this a great idea - especially for family that lives far away or for someone who has everything!

If you are thinking of gifts, I have beautiful frames you can choose from to really set your gift apart this year.

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net