banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Marathon Family Portrait Day!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hosting the Kensington Nursery School Family Photo Fundraiser at Kensington Heights Park for the 4th year. Each year, families sign up for 1/2 hour portrait sessions by making a donation to the school and I donate a portion of their packages and print sales to KNS. I really believe in giving back to your community and helping out where you can, and I strive do this in my personal life and in my business.

We had 9 families join us yesterday and throughout the week, I'll be posting my favorite images and slideshows.

First up are Bob, Anne, Julia and Nathan - a sweet family who was my first session of the day.

Here are few of my favorite images!





And of course the Slideshow!

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net