banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Fun! Another session of family portraits!

Day 2 of the KNS Family Fundraiser was called due to rain... I was able to squeeze in a few families for Sunday (the rest will be next Sunday) and this was one of the lucky families.

Meet Dave, Maureen, and their fun loving kids, Reilly and Julia. You guys were so much fun - I was laughing the whole time! Enjoy your pictures













And of course, the fun fun SLIDESHOW!

Due to popular demand, we've added a 3rd day to the KNS Fundraiser on November 17th. These are 1/2 hour mini sessions with some special packages that I only offer as part of the KNS portrait days. If you are interested in scheduling a session, I have a few more spots open, so contact me to get the details and reserve a spot. Oh, and you don't need to be a KNS family to participate - it's open to everyone.

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net