banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, October 1, 2007

2007 Holiday Cards

The fabulous Ina Herrera of Design by Ina has come up with some smashing holiday card designs for this year!

To view the card selections, click below.

UPDATE! In response to emails, I just wanted to let everyone know that, yes, the greeting and text are customizable. For example, you can choose Sample4 and have the greeting read "Season's Greetings" (or anything else you can come up with!) rather than "Merry Christmas".

Additionally, you have a choice of paper - glossy cardstock, which is included in the base price, or you can upgrade and have your cards printed on pearlized cardstock, art linen paper, and art watercolor paper. Envelopes are included. You also have a choice of flat cards (included in the base price) or folded cards.

If you would like a complete custom design, please contact me and we will give you a price quote.



No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net