banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Holiday Portrait Special!


It's hard to believe it is that time of year again... Summer is winding down and my fall calendar is starting to fill with all the families wanting portraits for their holiday cards.

As I look back over this year, I am so grateful for all of my wonderful clients and the amazing opportunities this year has brought. I wanted to do something to give back and so I am honored to announce that I am part of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Charities Family Portrait Month. For every portrait session booked in October, I will donate $25 to PPA Charities which has chosen Operation Smile as their charitable partner. Operation Smile is a wonderful organization whose volunteers repair childhood facial deformities.

In addition, I am offering a Holiday Portrait Special. Please follow this link for more information. If you book the holiday portrait special package before September 30, 2007, you will receive an additional $50 print credit.

My fall portrait schedule is already filling up, so if you are interested in booking a portrait session, please contact me as soon as possible to guarantee a slot! All contact information and a contact form are available on my website.

No comments:

blog design: www.brianmedia.net