banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lovely Lee

Meet the gorgeous and fun Lee! On Sunday, I had the privilege of photographing Lee and Collin, two super fun teens! Check back tomorrow for Collin's pictures, but today, enjoy the stunning Lee!


This is my favorite image of Lee - isn't she just stunning?







Special thanks to Emily, the fabulous make-up artist (and future bride!) for making Lee even more gorgeous than she already is. Emily did Tara's (the fabulously gorgeous bride featured on my website) wedding day make-up, and we'll be teaming up to offer some great make-up/portrait and wedding packages. Stay tuned for our big announcement!

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for Collin's pictures and a fun slideshow featuring both Collin and Lee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poetry, Jessica! Pure poetry!

I LOVE the embellishments on the first photo of Lee. Subtle and perfect! I'm also digging that last image!

But who couldn't take a liking to this girl? Especially since her first name is my middle name! :)

Marie Moyers said...

love those long eyelashes of hers. That is my favorite shot too.

Beaton Photography said...

Yes, I love the long eyelashes & that last images of Lee - absolutely beautiful! As a mother, I hope that my daughter looks like that some day! Beautiful!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net