banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bridal Showers - Fast, Easy and Fabulous Decorating Tip

Need an fast, easy and fabulous decoration for a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or any other party? You can take plain votive candle holders and dress them up with these adorable stickers from Moo.com. Just upload the pictures you want to use and you get 90 vinyl stickers. Stick them on the votive holders and you have a totally custom decoration for your next event. Fast, easy and fabulous!

Check out these other great ideas for using your Moo stickers and the equally adorable Moo cards.

3 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

LOVING the Moo.....will go check them out further now :)

Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

This is great...I think I'll post this on our blog with a link back to yours! (P.S. thanks for the mention on the Carrie and Jay post.)

Anonymous said...

Oops here's the correct url for us :-)

blog design: www.brianmedia.net