banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Cupcakes for Emily & Carl!


Yesterday I attended Emily & Carl's engagement party. Our lovely hosts, Marjorie & Jim, introduced us to the joy of the Baltimore Cupcake Company - some of the most delicious and darling cupcakes I have ever had the joy of tasting! Yummmy! And adorable too!


Emily & Carl are at the half way point between their engagement and their wedding on October 13th. I'm thrilled that they have asked me to be their wedding photographer and I can't wait to share in their special day. Here are some of my favorite images from their fun engagement session. We took these pictures shortly after they were engaged in November. Click here to view all their engagement pictures - when you register, you will be on the list to be among the first to see Emily & Carl's wedding pictures!



1 comment:

Miguel Angel Servellón said...

You Have a Page and Excellent photographies.
Congratulations

blog design: www.brianmedia.net