banner1

website

profile1

Before I am a photographer, I am a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend. Maybe that's why I cry during every father daughter dance. I laugh at every toast. I well up when an Officiant pronounces a couple husband and wife. I buzz with joy chasing children around the playground. I feel awe when a newborn's tiny hand clutches my pinky finger. I draw from the emotions I have experienced through my own life's most precious moments to know when and how to capture those of others, and I usually can't help feeling overwhelmed myself! The emotional rush I feel when I'm behind the camera is what makes me love what I do. The joy I bring others through photography is what makes me do what I love.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Storyboards!



I'm introducing custom designed storyboards. These are a fun way to combine a few pictures to showcase and frame in a unique way. Want one? Schedule your portrait session today or if contact me to have a custom storyboard created from your past portrait session.

11 comments:

Kirstie Tweed said...

What a brilliant idea. Those look great!!
I also love the sisters book you designed,
it is so full of life and laughter. Beautiful work.

Miguelpola.com said...

Love the story board Idea Great photos Jessica!

Jeremy & Kara Pennington said...

Awesome idea, Jessica! These are so much fun :)

Jamie Weiss said...

Those story boards are great. They aways work well with documentary children's photography.

JenDavis said...

The last one is just brilliant! What a moment :)

Grazier Photography said...

oooh, I love these! I might have to start offering them too!

Enna

Steven Tackeff Photography said...

Oooo, I like this idea! Lookin' good! Ditto to what Enna said. -- Brooke

daria said...

Your work is so fresh and fun!
I hope to meet you in Vegas!
~daria

John Sanderson said...

Jessica,
Good ideas like these will catch on like wildfire. Consider me the next tree to burn.

Bumatay said...

I love it! The series of images tells each story and shows action. Great idea.

Tracie Wheeler said...

I love your story boards! Your blog is so colorful. I love your images.. they all seem to pop!

blog design: www.brianmedia.net